A while back I mentioned that I had a request for making one of the body moulds into a sculpture. I have now finished it and am waiting for the client to pick it up.
As this is to be a wall mounted piece, I decided that it needed to be sealed and have varnished both the outside and inside to reduce any of the loose material from the inside falling to the floor. Of course, I know that if there are men in the house, certain areas of the mould will be polished just as the women figures at Angkor Wat are.
After doing this, it has come to me that it might be possible to use a lime wash on these pieces which would provide additional interest.