Sunday 14 December 2008

Sunday Morning Cheer

This morning I opened a discussion list to see my name featuring in the subject line of one of the threads. Of course I had to see what was going on!

I had, with the usual trepidation, entered a few photographs of my past work in the newly established gallery on the site. I am always nervous about putting my work in front of fellow glass workers. It is much more nerve wracking than presenting a design to a client. The work will be judged by so many more people than just the client.

In this case, however, I have had a range of enthusiastic comments, with some of them having even come to this blog to find out more of what I do and have done.

---

Apologies for the long gap between postings. The preparations for Christmas sales, and recovery from them seem to take up much more time than I ever expect. There have been an unusual number of Children's Hearings that I have been required to participate in this autumn. The preparation for these takes up several evenings before each Hearing. I am also trying to complete projects before my Christmas break which starts on Thursday. But all these are excuses. Have a good holiday season.

No comments: