I have been back to First Gardens again. This time to complete the installation of the front door and sidelights. The fanlight seems to be original and will be cleaned, but is otherwise sound. The details are taken from other houses in the area and reproduced. It was decided to adapt the replacement front door, to more closely resemble the original door. To save some money, the astragals were not put into the door, but I used 3/4" came to represent them and carry the strong lines of the astragals from the sidelights across the opening.
While there, I took the opportunity to take a photograph from the interior looking outward.
I also took the opportunity to photograph the bathroom door as it has slightly different characteristics from the windows.
I will also be adding my interpretation of the sidelights to the central panel of the outside door. I will present a photo of that when it is completed.